Site Agent - 2D Points 13 - 16 £8,914 - £9,415 pa -
20 hours per week
Required for September 2017
We require a hard-working and fully committed site agent to work a split shift at our new school.
The successful applicant must be prepared to work a split shift (7am - 9am and 4pm - 6pm weekdays and school holidays).
- Hard working
- A team player, able to work withal members of the school staff
- Knowledgeable about repairs and maintenance
- Fully aware of and able to adhere to Health and Safety regulations
- Able to understand and fulfil the need for security
- Able to provide leadership to cleaning staff
- Able to manage contractors
- Able to manage your own work schedule
- Willing to manage out-of-hours school lettings
- Willing to be the main key-holder and respond to emergency call outs
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
Closing Date: Tuesday 16th May 2017
Interview Date: Monday 22nd May 2017
Application forms can be downloaded using the link below.
Informal discussions welcome. Please contact Paul Ives – Principal Email: PIves@margaretbeaufort.beds.sch.uk Telephone: 01234 708213
Please return your application form to: Abbi McMurdy, HR Department at Lincroft School, Station Road, Oakley, Bedford, MK43 7RE Email: AMcMurdy@lincroft.beds.sch.uk Telephone: 01234 822147
Applications close Tuesday 16th May 2017